Caring for a chronically ill bod is tiring, not to mention expensive but what if there was a better way?
What if I told you there was a way you could have all of this, from the comfort of your own home and for only £30 a month?
- Bi-weekly group therapy sessions with a therapist who works closely with patients with chronic illness
- Bi-weekly physio sessions Zoe (@ActivelyAutoimmune) and Emily (@MovementWithMigraine)
- Talks from other professionals including nutrition. occupational health, migraines and so much more.
- Monthly talks from community members on planning, sex and disability, disabled pride, working through internalised ableism
- A whole network of other chronically ill members who just get what you are living through. When you sign up you get a link to our free members-only Facebook group so you can connect with everyone.
All sessions, apart from Group Therapy are recorded and available on catch up with captions which means you can tune in from anywhere at any time.
With group therapy, we run these sessions at varying times to allow everyone a chance to attend.